As per guidelines received from the concerned and relevant Ministries:
- As per Law, a Conference visa is required for any International Participant(Speakers/Faculty/Delegates/Organizer)attending a Conference in India.
- Foreign participants should submit online application for Conference Visa At www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
- Click on the above mentioned link
- Fill In Online visa application
- Mention Visa type-Confrence/Seminar visa-continue to fill required details & submit
Alternatively,you may also contact the Indian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate in your country in order to obtain a visa of entry. Please apply for your visa well in advance. Your travel agent may also be able to help you.
For More information Regarding the visa terms and conditions, please visit the Indian government Official website:www.indiavisaonline.gov.in
- Kindly attach your "Invitation Letter" for 17th ISHEN Symposium send to you from ISHEN office.
Enclosing "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" From:
1.Nodal Ministry- Health & Family Welfare Click to download
2.Ministry of Home Affairs Click to download
3.Ministry of External Affairs Click to download